Your Ad Here

Selasa, 05 Januari 2010

Happy New Year 2010 from Leah Dizon

Leah Dizon wrote a happy new year to her fans in her blog. Seems Leah will celebrate the new year differently this year. Yeah, She now has a baby, Mila. She still extremely happy with her new daughter.

Leah Dizon may be still busy with her new job with Exile in Theater EXILE "Words ~ promise / betrayal". But everything looks fine and finished safely.

Hope Leah Dizon will be continuing her career soon, as a model as well as a singer.

Here is the happy new year saying from Leah Dizon, taken from her official blog.


Happy New Year!

皆さん、
幸せな2010年になりますように~

今年もガンバロウね!

よろしくお願いします!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday.
I've been talking to Mila about something. She listens but can only reply in Baby-ese.
Nevertheless we were discussing our offensive attack strategy of 2010.
We shall approach 2010 aggressively and unmercifully.

(I'm sorry.


She has me on a timer right now, and if I cannot write this within the amount of time she has given me there will be hell to pay.
I wanted to write more.)

Hope everyone has a fantastic new year!
I'll be writing again very soon!

ガンバロー!
2010-アタックしましょう。
OFFENSE!

xoxo
leah

Leah Dizon and Exile
Leah Dizon with Exile Team


Leah Dizon and Mashita Friends
Leah Dizon with Mashita Friends

Related Posts per category



0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

template by China Actress